RF Cables Website Updated to Provide Better User Interface
RFCables.org has been updated to provide improved user interface. Users may register free, and upload company profile, products and services with easy to use web interface.
The website RFCables.org has been updated for improved features and navigation. The website offers various RF Microwave connector manufacturers, and rf cable manufacturers.
The site has the following sections:
- RF Components and Cables Manufacturers: This section provides various rf cable and connector manufacturers wolrdwide. 400+ vendors have been listed so far.
- RF and Microwave Products: The products section covers several categories including rf cables, optical cables, rf and option connectors.
- Cable Assembly and Testing Services: The services section provides various services offered by product vendors and service provides, such as coax cable assembly, custom cable manufacturing, etc.
- Articles on RF and Microwave Cables and Connectors: The section provides variou s articles on rf cable measurements, instumentation, and rf cable assembly techniques.
- RF & Microwave Cable Measurement Tools: This section provides tools for computation of VSWR, Return Loss, Reflection Coefficient, and others. New tools are added from time to time.
Free Registration: Visitors can register for free and post relevant company information. After simple registration, one should be able to showcase their products, articles, services, and any other information on the website. Members will also be able to edit or delete their submissions at any later date.
Free submission and update: The products, services, and articles submitted can be submitted free of cost, and provides global exposer. The unique features offered include product/profile page views, clicks, and featured products/companies.
RFCables.org is a brand website of Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd., a Bangalore based company, involved in software development, web development, wireless networking, and certification training.