CertExams Company Released the Major Revision to the Juniper Network Simulator
CertExams.com., a leading network simulators provider, recently updated it Juniper JUNOs network simulator to include several new labs.
CertExams.com, a leading network simulation software provider, released a major revision to their JNetSim™ Juniper JUNOS Network Simulator, for candidates preparing for various Juniper JNCIA certifications.
The new features include support for several new commands. Labs have been added to support IP v6, Access Lists, and others.
Juniper Network Simulator enables users to have a hands-on experience of Juniper Junos labs environment by creating a virtual network of Juniper Routers and Switches. It enables a thorough testing and a hands-on learning experience without needing to buy expensive equipment.
The advantages of using JNetSim JUNOS network simulator include the following:
- Juniper router and switch labs exercises for hands-on practice.
- Simulate Juniper® J-Series and M-Series (M7i, M10i) routers and Juniper EX2200, EX3200, and other switches
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, sonet, and Gigabit
- Detailed Lab Manual provided.
- Support for 300+ router and switch commands.
- Labs for switches and routers included.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop functionality for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support fir short form commands is provided. You can type short form commands in JNetSim JUNOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The new Juniper labs incorporated in the recent revision include the following:
- IPV6 Labs
- Firewall Filter (ACL) Labs,
- Network Address Translation Labs
The website offers exam simulators and network simulators for Cisco CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, CompTIA practice tests, and others. The network simulators offered by CertExams.com include CCNA netsim with designer, Juniper netsim with designer. Switch simulator for JUNOS/IOS operating systems is also available.
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is a brand website of Anand Software and Traning. Certexams.com or Anand Software and Training is not associated with Juniper or any other company.